You can Drive!
In the Elbert County School District we are now moving more and more towards being integrated with the Google Suite for Education. We are starting to maximize our use of Google Drive. We hope to be fully integrated with Drive by the end of June. There are many benefits of using Google Drive. Among them
- You can access your files from anywhere! You don't have to be at the school to access your files. Also, you can get your files on any device.
- Color code your folders - You can choose lots of different colors to organize your files
- Auto Saves
- UNLIMITED STORAGE - You can store any and everything in Google Drive no matter the file type. You can safe .pdf, word, pictures, videos, etc...
- Work offline - It is best practice to have an internet connection to access Google Drive but you can create documents offline and it will sync to your drive once you are connected.
- Shareable - You can share files and folders with others both inside and outside of Google Drive
- Safer - All of our data is in a secure space with Google Drive
I have created the following Youtube Playlist with a few videos about best utilizing Google Drive.
If you have any questions about Google Drive please do not hesitate to contact me